Monday, August 31, 2009

Rocker Tycoon Blog

Friday night we played the Iron Monkey in Jersey City, NJ, with our most excellent friends in The Natch! (formerly America's Sweetheart) and Rainbow Fresh. Along the way we met Zac Clark who does the blog at Rocker Tycoon, who's an incredibly cool guy. He blogged about the show today:
Trish warned me to be ready for Victor Bravo. They’ve been touring together for a few shows. I obliged her that I’d stick around. I snagged another beverage from the roof and locked in for Victor Bravo. First impressions are so important. I go as far to say that in the music industry they are 90% of the battle. Already having the backing of my friends in Natch I suppose I could say VB had a good standing with me before they played. After their first song though I was hooked! Collin Daniels (guitar/vox)and Daniel Collins (drums) were destined to rock together! I’m not even alluding to their epithet concordance. Like the White Stripes meets Black Flag (Black Stripes …no that wouldn’t do….. Certainly not White Flag….there’s nothing White Flag about these guys). It’s pure kick to the groin writhing in agony rock! Holy Cow! Just …wow! Like the first three bites of a bowl of Frosted Flakes with extra sugar! PURE FROSTING! They were finished almost before I felt like they started! I can’t wait to see these cats again. Mark my words! These gentlemen, and I use the term loosely, are in for very big things. You must check them out!

Check out the pics and video from "Nuclear Palin" over on Rocker Tycoon: http://rockertycoon.blogspot.com/2009/08/natch-and-victor-bravo-at-iron-monkey.html

No comments: